Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poppadapop


Ilyasss ,cutie pie !:-D

Shiat !Darn !i think i have zero knowledge pasal football and politics .

I just finished playing football trivia and i couldn't pass ke european cup and i have to play like thousand times to get through the 1st cup .shialan .sakit otak aku jek .

Politics .i'd like to major in poli instead of mass comm .Mak was like 'politic kene byk bace taw win' .yeah i know my general knwledge is naadaa ,zero jua !i'm so not into reading subjects .hoho .better stdyhard and go get what i want kan .adoii .bile maw berjaye lah ?:-S

I sayang my laptop !
I cinta ia !
Now ia rusak
Can't play any sound .
I sedih and not in the mood n fye said i marah-2 this morning .:-(:-(
Madno !rescue me !eh ,my faizaltahir demam dah



2 Comments:

Anonymous fzalicious said...

ko nk major politics gak ke?
bgus..tmbh sekor lg..
welcome to the club!!
haha..

May 21, 2009 at 12:22 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

haha bengong fiza ,,tataw lg ahh

May 22, 2009 at 5:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home