Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's raya again :):)

eh blog ,,

how are ya eh ?I've been busy with bapak's stuff lately .I had to teman him to go to KL for a couple of weeks ,eh nope ,it's only for two days actually . exaggerate much !:P:P

I hope it's not too late to wish you people Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha raiteee !:):)

my family and I weren't celebrate the raya that proper .I mean we didn't wear baju kurung ,we didn't cook and everything but relatives DID visit us during hari raya .cool isn't it !but the coolest thing here is that they brought fooooooood for us !yeah that's the best thing among all :P:P

emak ,haNi and dIna cuti for only one day .so we rather stick together and gossiping than go to the mall and shopping !haha but seriously ,I missed those days when we had breakfast ,lunch ,dinner and even supper together and talked about people all over again !aahhh love love love !:')




I'm miss them so much :')

Selamat Hari Raya Haji again .loves .hugs .








Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home