Friday, April 23, 2010

It's time for me to go

HAHA title nak lebat .padahal nak balik gumbakkk jek :P:P

After these 3weeks spending time at home ,I've been soo busy catching up on my sleep :D yesss I was on my sem break and of course ,feeling much better after going through a very miserable week .BUT I'm not glad it's all over !I mean my sem break :( semester 2 was a bitch and I pray that semester 3 will treat me nicer !

anyhowwwww ,I didn't do anything interesting these few weeks .just the same routine everyday but trust me ,I've never been happier !so happy to be back home :) yadda yadda

So here I am minding my own business to pack all my stuff and will be sending back to UIA on Sunday .gahh .it sucks to start a new sem but I pray for the best .next sem will be my short sem which takes me only 2months to struggle for arabic subject .it's weird ha when you take just one subject for one semester .it's like you have to focus on that bloody subject and it's kinda boring i tell you


I miss the laughter
I miss those times ,I miss those nights
I even miss our silly fights
I miss my friends

So dear friends ,here I come !
We'll start our new semester together but studying in different classes
HEH


Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

cantik gambar tu.. mesti photographer die handsome sangat2 kaan!

April 25, 2010 at 1:45 AM 
Blogger AmirFX said...

wasehhh.. Cantik gmbr... Teringat zaman belia remaja dulu kala.. haha...

April 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

asna :peh igt tu !hehe :D:D
amir :aiseyh amer tua dah weh :P

April 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home