Monday, May 3, 2010

skin head

Eh blog ,,

I did tell you that I wanted to bake cake batik in this entry aite
So I just did and the taste's pretty much errmm awesome i guess ?
Hahah SO NOT !:P

The father as usual lah pegy let everybody knows about it
And the sisters were like "seriously ?" "what does it taste like ?" "for real ?"
Okayy now I know they don't trust me at all in baking cakes and stuff
siud gilaaa kan -.-"
HAHA

and and here's what the cake looks like .bapakkk said it tastes good but I put too much biscuits in it .that makes him eat only 2 or 3 pieces .geez .i suxx at this baking thang man !:(





Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Nampak cam sedap... Sedap tak? Kalau sedap htr kat sini dua ketul.. haha.. *terliur kejap*

May 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

mestilah sedap weh !HAHAHA

May 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home