Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm so oh not alone

Something in me seems to be missing .I'm not good in arabic anymore ,but I know for a fact that arabic is my passion and is what I can actually understand ever since I was in secondary school .someone always has that thing that inspires you .and you lost your inspiration ever since that person went away .and the funny thing is ,you never really got your inspiration back .that's why you're so dead.
You feel me ?

Well anywaysss ,met my babes today - Fazreena & Nad but didn't have the time to visit Fiza as she has fall asleep when I went visit to her room :( .had a quick ladies time which equals to drinks and a lots and lots of hot gossips .what I got from hanging with my ladies was that ,I finally found out that I'm not alone in this mess .I feel such relieve that I could share the things I feel with the people who actually understands what I'm going through .and I might add ,that GIRLFRIENDS ARE THE CURE TO ALL YOUR BOY PROBLEMS (well other than shoes and shopping) .it's not that they only listen but gives great feedbacks .I lavh

2 Comments:

Blogger amsyar said...

tastati'een an tatakallameen bi 'l'arabiyyah ? :D

May 4, 2010 at 5:50 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

na'am walakin ana la afham ma ma'na tastati'een .hee :P

May 5, 2010 at 10:26 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home