Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My heart beats like thunder as I call out your name

Dup Dup
Dup Dup
Dup Dup

Everyone is scared
I'm scared as well
In fact I'm the first person who got panicked bagai

It scares the hell outta me

It ruins my mood
It makes me want to scream at someone's face
It makes me want to jump from the building
It makes me ugh it's just something that I'm fear of

What is it eyy ?
What the hell is that thing yaw
*
*
*
*
*
Ohh It's the RESULT
It's where people will text their friends and ask about that that that thing so called RESULT babyyy



Takottakottakot





Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

result? laaa aku tak leh tgk... kena barred... lalalala

ade aku kesah???!! pooks sajorh uia ni

April 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

kene BARRED ?!
dah kenape ?barred tu bukan sebab tak duk exam ke ?

April 20, 2010 at 11:38 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home