Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mereka berlagak

People have their own mase of mood swings aren't they ?
Why do they have those such thangs ?
I don't believe in it untill i found one
Actually they are lotsa them
Oh well ,people are not the same =S

Lemme tell you my experience with those people
I met her at the toilet
I said hye
She ignored
Next day ,I didn't tegur her
And she said I'm sombong
I'm confused !

The same person do the same thing again
And I decided not to tegur people first before they tegur me
She said hye nurin
I just waved my hand
Not even a word keluar dari mulut
I felt guilty
I should have said something

Next few days
I was on the phone
Went outside the room
Nurin hye !!
Halooooooooo

I just don't get it
When i'm in the mood of tegur-ing people
Nobody wants to tegur me back


I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so careless
So lost ,confused again
I feel so cheap
So used ,unfaithful
Let's start over
Let's start over

And this roomate of mine
Don't have to mention her name thank you (:

I met her at toilet as well
I thought of tegur-ing her
But then she just tunduk and walk away without looking at me
Hmmmmmm

What if I do the same thing as you did ?
will you get angry with me ?
Yes kan ?
Plus ,your gonna say that i'm sombong lagi
Urgh !

People are unpredictable
I just don't understand these people

Sometimes
I wish i was smart
I wish i made curses for how people are
I wish i had power
I wish i could lead
I wish i could change the world
For you and me

And sometimes
I wish i was brave
I wish i was stronger
I wish could feel no pain
I wish i was young
I wish i was shy
I wish i was honest
I wish i was you not i

Overall ,I wish i could understand people and read their mind
Gaaahhhhhh ,,

4 Comments:

Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

sape rommate ko ni? aku ka?? haha

April 5, 2009 at 1:18 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

maybe :p

April 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people..biase la..i hate bcoz now i had to bcome hypocrite due to all these stuff..dammit!!

April 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

seriously ?oh well ,ppl r unpredictable :)

April 10, 2009 at 9:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home