Friday, March 13, 2009

I’m not like them, they faked!

I hate it when you’re happy and i’m not
I hate it when everybody is on your side
I hate it when people like you more than me
I hate it when people give more attention to you rather than me
I hate it when you’re bossing me around
I hate it when you yell at me
I hate it when you thought that your way better than me
I hate it when you tell lies all the time
I hate the way you treat others differently
I hate it when everybody misses you
I hate people asking about you 24/7
I hate it when your mad at me with no reason
I hate it when your comparing your marks with mine
I hate it when everybody thought that you’re the trend setter
But your actually not
Totally no and it is a big NO !

I’m tired of making people around me happy when i’m not
I’m tired of being the youngest daughter
I’m tired of being broke all the time
I’m tired of being treated like shit
I’m tired to be friendly to those sombong people
I’m tired of smiling to people who don’t reply me back
I’m tired of having new friends
I’m tired of waiting for something that is not worth it
I'm tired of always being the left out one
I’m tired of making people around me happy
I’m tired of comforting people around me
I’m tired of thinking about others who doesn’t even care about me
I’m tired of pretending that i’m close to that particular person
I’m tired of trying to make things right
And mostly ,i’m tired of making people happy

Stop making me happy when you know you can't
Stop making things happen when you know it won't
Stop making things right when it's not
Stop making me go your way when you know it won't ever happen
Stop making me hate you when you know I won't
But please DON'T stop making me love you cause I know I won't

Please understand the way i am
Please say sorry for things that you did wrong
Please make others see the REAL you
Please be yourself
Please don’t pretend to be others
Please don’t make people think your innocent
Please be evil like the way you do
Please don’t stop me doing something thang that i can’t and
It is just me
Don’t blame me for behaving like this
Please don’t make any of my friends as YOUR friends
And i’ll make sure it is not gonna happen !
Please find your own way
Please find your own friends
Please find your own style
And please go to die !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home