Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Good Looking Boy.

Yesterday was the first time I saw you after 12years.
You were sitting at the corner.
With your family. A big family.
I hope it's not you and your wife's family.
Hope it was just you and your family.

Didn't I notice it was you.
Until my friend said she saw someone looked like you.
But she forgot your name.
And she was not sure.

So I looked.
And yes.
Definitely it was you.
100% sure.

But I pretended that I didn't know you.
So I said who's that?
"I don't know who you're talking about."
But deep in my heart I really wanted to see that face again.
The face that I haven't been seeing for 12years.

Not that I like you.
Not that I have a crush on you.
Not that I have feelings for you.
It's just that
You're too good not to be seen.

You're such good looking boy.
With your jambang.
And your jambul.
And your sharp face.
And your square chin.
And your pretty eyes.
Sedap Mata memandang lah kata orang?

I hope you are still single.
I hope when I'm single,
You are single too.

Please don't get married.
If not, it's so difficult to look at you again in front of your wife.
Muahahaha.

There's something about you
That made me feel scared to have an eye contact with.
Something about you
That made me always pretend that I don't know you.

You walked in front of me.
Should have at least looked right into your pretty eyes.
But I'm just scared.
So, goodbye.

Till we meet again.
Writing it down.
Describing the perfect you.
So that I will still remember you.
Even when I'm old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home