Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hey Handsome ,Marry Me Please ;)



eh blog ,,

last night I watched this movie .at first I thought of downloading it but then this stupid orbit didn't function ah last night .siukk !-.-" nak tak nak kena juga tengok online

I didn't bother about the poster ,I just clicked and waited for the movie to be loading .it was pretty good eyy .I can't believe there are people who want to make such movie .jalan cerita die macam ah takda motive but then it did give me lessons okay .macam you don't have to lie for things that you think would embarrassed you but it is actually not and just let the people know the truth about you ,be yourself ,that's better !or MAYBE ,on the opposite side ,it gave me lesson about ,you don't have to be bothered about others ,if you need to lie to somebody that you think it is necessary ,just DO IT !HAHA :P:P

then after a few minutes watching ,tiba-tiba keluar lah PENN BADGLEY !!SERIOUSLY ???PENN BADGLEY IN EASY A ?!wattaheck maan !Thank God I chose to watch Easy A !haha

he's HOT like always .in fact ,he looks waaaayyyy hotter and sexier than usual !haha
oh people ,I suggest you to watch this movie rather than watching Rozmey's movie ,pfft !it is such a waste of time ,and your money as well ,dumbass !HAHA
if you choose to watch this movie ,you're brilliant !:D:D:D





oh by the way ,,the way this girl acts ,really reminds me of Miley Cyrus .seriously !you gotta watch and observe .the way she talks and her voice .damn !but obviously Miley is more stiff !no offense ,I do like Miley but ,seriously ,she can't act !HAHA :P:P

okay .I LOVE PENN BADGLEY !:)








Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

orbit memang sucks! tu psl dh lame aku buang die jaoh2. haha

November 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Ye ke !Asal tak bgtau awal-2 .kalau tak blh Aku dload movie and exchange dgn Kau plak ;)

November 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home