Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Table for Two Please :)




Eh blog ,,

Bapak was not around for a few days .so last night I had dinner with Mak je .sunyiiiii :(( Mak didn't talk much eyy .I don't know maybe she's not comfortable with me ?haha

We had kentang oregano and chicken popcorn .I don't quite like my first dish which is kentang oregano cause there's too many veggiessss in it .mhmm yeah I'm not a big fan of veggies and it's obvious !that's why I'm the fattest in the family .hahaha

I miss bapak already :( we texted each otha just now cause we both are at home alone but he's in ampang and I'm in muar .I don't like to be left alone ,in case you don't know .hehe






Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

pegi lah shopping ngn mak!

November 24, 2010 at 4:39 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Die keja la !plus she doesn't like shopping !weird huh -.-

November 24, 2010 at 11:55 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home