Friday, April 16, 2010

Rupanyaaa

Mati-mati I ingat Withheld tu Nazarene Abdullah
Rupanya Kesten Emira
Ceyt

The story of this prank calls thing goes like this ;;
I was in the car with my dad
We were gossiping or more likely talking TRASH about our relatives
Hell jyeah I'm officially DO NOT REALLY LIKE my relatives
*
*
*
READ/MARK MY WORDS PEOPLE !
for treating us like rubbish ,I guess ?HUH

Then here came Michael Jackson's ringtone
I was like "Jap pak jap"
Konon cm sambung gossip kite jap lagik ek pak HAHA

But this wasn't the exact ayat yang die and I cakap sebab I almost forgot what's the exact sentence came out from our mouth :P:P
Sengal :Hello ni Nurin Najib ke ?
Me :A'a Ye ni Nurin .Kenape ek ?
Sengal :Saye dari UIA ni nak mengatakan yang awak tak duduk peperiksaan haritulah .Ada satu subject macam tu
*Bloody Hell !I cuak memang Tuhan jek lah yang taw kan*
Me :HUH ?!subject ape tu ?
Sengal :Ni subject sejarah ni
*I was like ,weehhh uni mane yang ade subject SEJARAH .Lu pikir ni secondary school ke ?*
Me :Sejarah ?Huh *Blurrr gila babs*
Sengal :Ye subject sejarah ni laa .Awak blh dtg next week tak untuk ambek balik test ni ?
Me :Next week ?serious ke SIUD ?Modern History of Europe ke ?
Sengal :haaaa subject tu laaaa
Me :Tipu laah
*Dalam hati ,suara macam kenal .tapi takkan lah die*
Sengal :Betul .Lecturer awak cakap

That was the story
And then we laughed like noone's around
Padahal bapakkk macam dah nak tampar jek orang sebelah die ni cakap kuat sangat
HAHAHA
sorry bapakkk :P

I was likeeee "Kongaajaaa gile okay kau !"
She just laughed and yeahh she realized that I cakap siud just now
HAHA weehh
sape tak panic bila uni sendiri call and cakap pasal exams and stuff kan
Dah lah my dad was just next to me
lagi lah nak gugur jantung I

So yeah that Withheld caller is KESTEN EMIRA
I was so excited to pick up the phone
Hoping that it's Nazarene Abdullah
But turned up to be KESTEN EMIRA
geeez
lagi sakat aku bagai
Marah terossss
HAHAHA :P


*****Withheld will be appeared on the phone screen if the caller hides his/her number .So called "private number"






Picture of us trying too hard to lompaaat !:DDD









Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

lompaaaaaaat nureen!!!!!!!!!!!

April 17, 2010 at 3:34 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

hahaha i'm trying i'm trying :DDD

April 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home