Sunday, August 12, 2012

Berbuka with the Sister's Friends

Another day buka puasa ramai ramai. Me love! ☺ There were my 2 sisters, BIL, Kar, Zainul, Chet, Syara and their cute son, Qaleef!

It's my first time meeting Qaleef! Ya Allah this boy kan!!!! Memang geram gilaaa!!! Comel to the max! Rase nak picit picit tumbuk tumbuk je pipi dia! 😜

We went to Sukhumvit Restaurant kat Jalan Hamzah area Kampung Baru. The environment very the tip top I tell ya! Service isn't that bad. Cause I think it's ramadhan so the staff prepared the food early and from what I see, most of the people there ordered lebih kurang je menu dia. That's why tak nampak service teruk or what kan.

If korang rasa korang nak chillax ramai ramai, better book earlier cause orang ramai gila! Full house you! But still comfortable la. Not bad.

The food? Oh yes of course. Food sangat ok. Ikan-I-don't-really-know-the-name masak 3 rasa is the bomb. Or maybe I memang gila kat masakan 3 rasa? Nah. Don't think so. Memang sedap. The tom yam is to die for! Serious. No kidding 👌 Daging goreng tak berapa. Liat sikit 👎 Kerabu and ikan masak stim limau memang delishioussss I tell ya! 👍
Price tak ambek tau sangat cause I was busy playing with Qaleef :) But I think around RM25 per person. Kitorang ada 8 orang. You do the math la! ;)

Gambar food sikda. Lapar. So tak take any pictures :P But I did curi from both sisters' instagram.

P/S: Parking paling teruk in the world!

Meet Qaleef, the pipi really melts the hardest heart ok! 👊

Oh last sekali tu pegi Ampang Park. Yang tu, I recommend beli kuih from kedai Jejari. Sedap gils! But a lil bit pricey and taknak bagi kurang. Tapi memang every year pun my sisters beli situ. Hehe.

Less than one week lagi nak raya. Nervous kan! Happy shopping y'all! 👠👙👟👡👗👕👜

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home