Saturday, August 11, 2012

Buka Puasa Gathering Part 2

Title ye ye aje part 2. Part 1 tak pernah diblogkan tapi ada. Same crowd, more laughters and new friends! ;)

Yesterday I went to Syak's house. Every year ada cam TNG gathering. Eh wait, I don't think every year. Last time was in 2009 if I'm not mistaken. Time tu Lya, Hanis, Izzul semua ada. This time takde Lya. But same people were there.

I knew these awesome people since I was in form 3. Dulu kan zaman chatting kan? So iolls ni pun terjebak la with those chatting thing. God! Good old days siot! :') Everytime balik sekolah nak siapkan all the homework ASAP cause at night boleh study online. Pastu tido lambat, gelak gelak, talking to myself semua. Huh. No wonder sekarang tak berapa bijak, zaman dulu bukan nak study! -_-

TNG stands for The Newcastle Gang. Apa? Newcastle? I stayed in Newcastle when I was small? Alaaa percaye please! Hehe. The boys and the girls dulu duduk Newcastle. So Malays kat obersea ni cam very the minority and very the close. So itu la diorang. They've been friends since kecik kot. So si tak malu from Malaysia ni duk stalk la profile diorang, effort nak berkawan jugak. Dengan adanya MSN, Friendster, and MySpace, pooof! We've became friends. Thanks a lot Friendster, MySpace and MSN especially. I wuv chiu! :*

Dengan itu, adalah gathering once in awhile during ramadhan and raya. But raya I tak join sangat. Iolls busy gitu ;)

2009's picture I was at the back. Very anti social! Cause it was my first time jumpa diorang. Shy la! Haa kan dah sesat jalan! Malu bertanya sangat!

2012 ni, duduk depan sikit. Learn from mistakes kan. Duduk belakang tak dapat highlight sangat. So, conquer la depan. Amacam? Baru cam nampak important sikit kan :) Pastu, banyak borak sikit, dah tak malu dah. Make yourself at home kan? That's what I did :)

Ada berkenan? Forget it! Semua dah berpunya! Except iolls la. Hihi :">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home