Monday, November 17, 2008

bitchy bitchy ya-ya

she is so penyibuk
dgn semua org pun nk add kat myspace tu
with who i keluar
with who i kiss
sape kwan i
semua dia mau add.. cuz she juz plain ugly
haha

ok cuz she keep on buzzing me on ym
n it making me sick

y? do i have to layan stupid loser ppl like her!






SHE SUX weeyyy !!!!!!
back stabber !
shial dohhhhhhh
thank God aku ade spy terchenta !!!:)
you bitch ,stop saying bad things about me ,will ya ?
coz aku tak pnah ckp buruk pasal kau
when somebody kutuk you ,i will like "ohh kau x kenal die lagik kot ,die ok jek lahh ,baek ."
i tak expect ur gonna say THESE about me ?
like WTF weyyy !!!!!!
aku x bwat ape pun kt kau enn ?
i did add ur friends but we've met ,so why not aku berkawan teros ngan kengkawan kau kan ?
shiall ahh kauu
mmg betol lah what ppl said bout u
its just me who dnt believe it and i thought i'm not gonna believe it
i'm wrong ,there you go ..the REAL you !
i hope Allah will balas what u did to me and to my friends !
Allah knows the best !
like u said ,"if ppl dnt like me ,so what !"
FINE !one day all ur friends will no longer be ur friends coz they are sick to layan ur kerenah !
ya'know what !if u treat me nice ,i'll do the same
but if not ,KAU MEMANG SIAL LAA .i tell u













THANKS for what you said i guess :)*still smiling after dengar lagu smangat yg fye bagi kat aku*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home